702 SW 8th St
Bentonville, AR 72716
How to Use a Walmart Gift Card Online
After adding your items to the online ‘shopping cart,’ you will redeem a Walmart.com gift card during the checkout process, by following the steps shown below:
- Click ‘Checkout’ to purchase items.
- Enter your Zip Code to get started, and then select whether to have your order shipped to your home, or sent to your nearest store for free Pick Up.
- Click ‘Proceed to Checkout’ to continue.
- Returning customers are asked to login with an email address and password, while new users are prompted to create an account. Click ‘Continue’ after making your selection.
- Enter a shipping address.
- Scroll down to choose a shipping option: Value, Standard, Expedited or Rush. Click ‘Continue’ to proceed.
- Choose a payment method from the following options: Credit/Debit Card, PayPal, or Cash. To use a Gift Card to pay, enter the gift card number and 4-digit Pin in the designated fields, and click ‘Apply Gift Card.’
- ‘Continue’ to proceed.
- After reviewing your order, click ‘Place Order’ to complete the transaction.
How Do You Price Match at Walmart?
The Walmart price matching policy lets shoppers match the price in these three different ways:
- Matching a Walmart.com Rollback Purchase – If you purchased an item from Walmart.com (not including items from a third-party seller on their site) & see that is now listed at a lower price than what you paid for it plus the item is within its eligible return window then contact Walmart’s customer care to be able to receive an adjustment for the price difference. ** T&C’s Apply.
- Matching Another Online Retailer – Walmart will price match a competing online retailer, however, you must contact Walmart’s customer care to verify the eligibility of the item for price matching once they have reviewed the online retailer, current item price, and then confirming the item is in stock.
- Matching a Walmart.com Price at a Walmart Store – Walmart stores can match the price found for an item on walmart.com website. However, you must refer to the current “Walmart Policies and Guidelines” document for terms and conditions.
How to Use Savings Catcher?
There are two ways to access the Savings Catcher service:
- Dedicated Website Page – go to https://savingscatcher.walmart.com/ and enter the TC number from your receipt along with your date of purchase
- Walmart App for iPhone or Android Cellphones – all you have to do is scan the receipt straight into the app to see if you can save money.
In addition to browsing their ‘Weekly Ads,’ Walmart also provides opportunities to save money on an ever-changing selection of goods and services with their ‘Value of the Day’ offers and ‘Rollback Roundups.’
Walmart Free Shipping Policy
Shipping is FREE online with orders over $50. Delivery takes six to nine days, expedited shipping is available at a higher rate.
Walmart Return Policy
Returning items via mail is also FREE. You can return purchases within 90 days of receiving the item. You can return the item in store or by mail in the original manufacturer’s packaging.