A delivery person will deliver your food or drink order via either a car, scooter, or bike.
You can order menu items from fast food and casual dining restaurants in your area.
You can also order food from local dining establishments that serve Japanese, Indian, and Mexican cuisines. Vegetarian restaurants are also included in many Uber Eats search options, depending on availability in your area.
Uber Eats Shopping Tips
- New to Uber Eats: Get cashback on your first order by signing up now
- Uber Eats partners with local restaurants so that customers can use the Uber Eats app to order food for delivery from area establishments and pay for it in the app.
- Tips are not automatically applied to orders. Customers can optionally add a cash tip when they place their order in the Uber Eats app.
- Gift cards can be used for Uber Eats orders, and they can also be applied on rides.
- You can add Uber Eats promo codes directly to your account via your profile tab.
Uber Eats Free Shipping Policy
Orders placed with Uber Eats include a Delivery Fee and a Service Fee, and a Small Order Fee may apply. Tipping your delivery driver is optional but always appreciated.
Uber Eats Return Policy
Food items can't be returned. If there is a problem with your order, see the “Help” section in the Uber Eats app.