Uhaul.com is the website you can turn to when moving from one location to another. They are best known for the reliable trucks you can rent by the hour or by the day. By offering you your choice of trucks that range from 10 feet to 26 feet, U-Haul has you covered whether you’re moving a small apartment or a large business. Each truck comes with a low deck and EZ-load ramp to make loading and unloading a snap. You can also choose from cargo vans and pickups as well as towing equipment like cargo and utility trailers. All of the U-Haul vehicles include a gentle ride suspension that makes your trip comfortable while keeping your belongings safe. With over 20,000 locations, Uhaul.com can arrange a convenient pick-up and drop-off spot for you. They even carry the moving supplies you’ll need, including boxes, packing materials, covers, and bags. If all this work sounds overwhelming, Uhaul.com will help you find professional movers who can pack, unpack, load, and unload. You can save money on all of these services with Uhaul.com coupons from coupon4u.net. Use these promo codes for truck rental, moving supplies, and any other services that U-Haul offers.
U-Haul Shopping Tips
- Customers who reserve space from one of the company’s storage facilities get their first month free. No deposit is required to take advantage of this offer.
- Those looking for a good deal should follow the company on their favorite social media platform because U-Haul often posts information about special deals and offers.
- The company will install any trailer hitch purchased from them for free on any vehicle it fits.
- This company has partnered with Microsoft and the Schultz Foundation to help fight homelessness. Recent donations helped Humble Design, a foundation that helps veterans and the homeless, open their third location in the Seattle, Washington, area.
- Move on a weekday when banks, utilities and government offices are open.
- U-Haul locations also offer a lower per mile rate on weekdays.
- If you're moving locally, leave the power and water on at your old address a few extra days so you can go back and clean up after your move.
- Purchase boxes and moving supplies 2-4 weeks before your move.
- Choose a ‘packing room' ahead of time and box up a few things each day.
- Use moving labels to mark each box with its contents and destination room.
- If you’re moving out of town, secure a storage unit at a nearby U-Haul Self-Storage facility using online move-in. This guarantees your room upon arrival.
U-Haul Free Shipping Policy
No shipping fees are charged by this site. All information about rentals is sent via email.
U-Haul Return Policy
Because this is a rental site, they have no return policy in place. Contact customer service with any issues.