Postmates is an American company that offers delivery of food and other goods through couriers that they employ through their app. As of November of 2019, Postmates operates in nearly 3,000 cities around the world after launching in 2011.
The premise of Postmates was to offer delivery from stores and restaurants that didn’t offer delivery before. Postmates started in San Francisco, California, and said it had surpassed 2.5 million deliveries across the United States within four years.
Postmates is a delivery system that can help you get what you want, when you need it. You simply order through their app or website, and they do the shopping and delivery for you. To get started you simply click on your city or enter your address.
They will give you a list of what’s available along with their favorites. You’ll even see any new business they work with You can also shop by category from postmates.com by choosing fast food, coffee, pizza, or American foods. They recommend their picks for you.
Just imagine craving a coffee and having it arrive within minutes. There is no longer a need to wait for a lunch break and scurry across town to satisfy a craving. Best of all, if you use postmates.com coupons from coupon4u.net, you’ll save money. Apply any promo codes when ordering.
Postmates.com isn’t just for food. In the middle of a project and forget something? They will deliver items from places like Staples or Ace Hardware to you. You can now get the dog food you forgot from PetSmart or items from Walgreens by simply telling postmates.com what you need.
Postmates Shopping Tips
- Customers can refer a friend to the delivery service. Once they use it, the referrer will get a $100 credit towards delivery when they order food using Postmates.
- Students who sign up for the service will get a $100 delivery credit that they can use for 2 weeks after signing up. This is on top of any referral credits they may get for their friends.
- By following the company on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram, individuals can stay in the know about the latest promotions being offered.
- Becoming a Postmates Unlimited member is the best way to consistently save money with the service.
- In addition to signing up to get deliveries from Postmates, you can easily join their fleet to make some extra money by delivering food orders within your community.
- Postmates offers random Parties where trending restaurants in your town have their delivery fees waived for a certain amount of time.
- They provide a code for new customers to get $100 in delivery credit just for making a new account.
- You can add a discount code to your Postmates order on the screen where you review your order before you finalize it.
Postmates Free Shipping Policy
Postmates charges a $5.99 flat rate fee for all deliveries. Certain restaurants will offer lower delivery fees, and fees are waived for parties. One way to get free delivery through Postmates is to join their Unlimited program. According to their website, members save an average of $185 on annual delivery costs by joining Unlimited.
This is a delivery site, so no standard shipping charges are required. Any delivery fees are posted when you order.
Postmates Return Policy
This site does not offer a return policy. Issues with any products they deliver need to be handled by the retailer directly.
Items ordered through Postmates can be returned for a refund, but there may or may not be a $15 restocking fee associated with the return. On alcohol deliveries, the return is left up to the courier who is allowed to refuse the return based on multiple reasons, including age restrictions, ID name mismatch, or intoxication.
201 3rd Street, Suite 200
San Francisco, CA 94103