Olive Garden is a famous chain of Italian restaurants and has locations all across the United States. Checking out olivegarden.com is a great way to browse the menu, find nearby locations, and learn more about the nutritional facts of their meals. Through their website, you can also purchase an online gift card, called an eCard, or arrange to have one delivered to a given address through the mail. The online food facts make it easier for guests to plan out healthy choices or avoid foods that might trigger their allergies since not all ingredients are listed on the menu. Olive Garden specializes in family-style Italian food that is hearty, filling, and delicious. The menus change frequently to showcase new arrivals, but old standbys like the traditional pasta stay the same. Getting Olive Garden promo codes and Olive Garden coupons for olivegarden.com has never been easier, thanks to coupon4u.net. The gift cards are an especially good deal because they can make a great gift for everyone from couples looking for a romantic date to families who want to enjoy a night out with their children, and they have bonuses for ordering cards in large denominations.
Olive Garden Shopping Tips
- Sign up for the eClub and get a free appetizer, news, promotions, and coupons.
- Create an account to save custom To-Go orders and select a local restaurant for pick-up.
- Check the Specials section for a rotating list of deals.
- Get dining tips and suggestions on healthy substitutions, lighter fare as well as gluten and food allergy considerations.
- Olive Garden supports its community by donating to local charities and sponsoring special events. It partners with the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, Darden Harvest, Red Cross Annual Disaster Giving Program, and more for fundraising.
Olive Garden Free Shipping Policy
Shipping is only available for physical gift cards and catering to-go orders. There is a small postage fee to ensure the gift cards will be delivered properly.
Olive Garden Return Policy
There is no return policy for this restaurant. If you are not satisfied with the service or meal, ask to speak with a manager at the restaurant.