OfficeMax is an online and in-store retailer of office products for consumers and businesses. Headquartered in Florida, the company was founded in 1988 and has been a subsidiary of Office Depot, Inc. since 2013. OfficeMax operates hundreds of stores and the OfficeMax.com website, and the company is known for selling office supplies, office furniture, computers and electronics, school supplies, printing products, breakroom supplies, and cleaning products. OfficeMax offers subscription programs for frequently-ordered items, as well as business services and customer rewards programs.
- The scrolling banner ad on the website advertises seasonal sales up to 60% off and category sales up to 50% off.
- Sign up to receive emails and text messages from OfficeMax. New subscribers will save 15% or 20% off one qualifying regularly-priced item. Watch for the pop-up ad inviting you to subscribe, or click the envelope icon above the footer menu (near the words “Sign Up to Receive Exclusive Offers”).
- Products can be ordered as Subscriptions with many items saving you 10% and/or shipped for free when part of a subscription. For details, click “Subscriptions” in the website footer menu.
- Visit the “Deals” page to find OfficeMax specials. Be sure to scroll down and click “Coupons” for up to 30% off or up to $20 off select items. You can also click “Clearance” to find items that are deeply discounted.
- OfficeMax Rewards gives 2% back in points on most purchases, members-only savings, and more. Click “Rewards Program” in the website footer menu.
OfficeMax Offer Free Shipping
Yes, OfficeMax offers free shipping on qualifying $60 orders that ship to the contiguous United States, Puerto Rico, and select zip codes in Alaska and Hawaii. Free in-store and curbside pickup for online orders are also available at most OfficeMax stores. For more details and exclusions, click “FAQs” in the website footer menu, then scroll down to “Delivery & Pickup.”
OfficeMax's Return Policy
OfficeMax brand products (excluding ink and toner) can be returned anytime for a full refund. Most other office supplies can be returned unopened within 90 days for a refund or exchange. Some categories of products (software, electronics, furniture, ink, and toner) have shorter return periods, and certain items (cleaning supplies, safety products) cannot be returned. For details, categories, and exclusions, click “Return an Item” in the website footer menu.