Don’t forget that you can use promo codes through Giving Assistant to save money and help others. DealDash has made ordering in even easier with their apps for both Apple and Android phones.
Sign up to receive credits when you refer friends to the service. Combining coupons and convenience is a great way to make your life easier.
DoorDash Savings Hacks
- You can use discount codes on your DoorDash orders when you review your order before submission.
- If you frequently order take-out, subscribing to DoorDash’s membership plan, Dash Pass, is a great way to save. According to their website, most users save a minimum of $20 per month by subscribing.
- Becoming a “Dasher,” someone who delivers for DoorDash, gives you a great chance to make some extra money by doing a minimal amount of work. It’s possible to do this without really ever going out of your way.
- If you’re a small-business owner or a franchise owner in a larger chain, you can sign up your business to be serviced by DoorDash.
- DoorDash typically gives a discount to any first-time user that is added to your account when you sign up.
- DoorDash offers a military discount to both veterans and active duty service members.
- You can regularly find restaurant-specific discounts that can be applied to your DoorDash order.
DoorDash Free Shipping Policy
Delivery charges are determined by the individual restaurants and may vary based on location.
DoorDash Return Policy
DoorDash offers no warranties or returns of any kind. It is simply a marketplace that acts as a connecting agent between customers and local businesses.
901 Market St, 6th Floor
San Francisco, CA 94103