Cigars International is an online and catalog-based retailer of cigars owned by Scandinavian Tobacco Group A/S. they have a portfolio of more than 90 brands, and sell an extensive range of handmade cigars directly to 885,000 US consumers.
Established in 1996, Cigars International has become the fastest-growing retailer, and today we are an industry leader in online and direct marketing of premium to value segmented handmade cigars and tobacco accessories.
Headquartered in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, they are comprised of over 450 cigar enthusiasts and we are growing each day. We have a leading position in the US, and we own and operate retail stores in Pennsylvania, Texas, and Florida. We distribute 19 million catalogs on an annual basis and have more than 90 leading brands in our portfolio.
they have a genuine passion for cigars and every employee is dedicated to delivering the very best in quality, price, variety, service, and overall experience to our valued consumers.
Cigars International Shipping Policy
- Cigars International does not sell products to anyone under the age of 21.
- Cigars International does not ship products to South Dakota and Utah.
- Shipping delivery times are estimates and are not guaranteed unless otherwise noted.
- Certain items, such as over-sized merchandise, may require additional shipping charges.
- Any such charges will be noted during the checkout process prior to submitting your order.
- Delivery times are based on the shipping order cutoff time and are subject to payment approval. All delivery times, except Saturday, are based on business days (Monday – Friday) and exclude holidays. Special considerations may incur additional delivery times; see our shipping terms for further details.
- Please note – certain items would exclude you from selecting some of the methods above, please refer to items that have ‘shipping constraints' for more details.
- Shipping Order Cutoff Time Please consult the ‘Estimated Delivery’ date in the cart for the most accurate information based on the shipping method you select.
- Delivery Methods Free and Saver Shipping will be delivered via UPS and/or USPS. Delivery addresses must be able to receive packages from either carrier.
Priority Mail is delivered via USPS.
PO Boxes, APO/FPO, US Territories
PO Boxes, APO/FPO addresses, and US Territories will ship via USPS and may incur additional delivery times. Upgrade options are not available.
- HAZMAT Items (Such As Butane)
Due to FAA regulations, expedited services are not available. These items will ship via USPS Parcel Post and may incur additional delivery times.